FREE-D 4 "GREEN"
P Series - Stainless Steel - 47 mm
FREE-D 4 "GREEN"
Import Duties Included
No extra charges on all international orders.
Free Express Shipping
Complimentary express shipping with your order the same business day.
Payments via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 128 bit encryption.
- Size Capsule: 44,8x45mm (WxH)
- Case: Capsule: Titanium (Ti) Grade 5 CNC machining Microbillé, 3 pieces construction;
Protection Gear: Digital manufacturing with HP Multi jet fusion 3D printing solutions using PA11 material, which is a castor oil-based polyamide.
Organic & sustainable material. Dyed in green
- Dial: The domed discs (H, M, S) are coated in black matte and printed with silver powder. They are overlaid with 3D-printed parts made from MJF PA11 material and dyed in dark green and green colours. The pointer is located at 6 o'clock and is made from stainless steel 316L/li>
- Glass: The top sapphire glass is in a TV shape. The back side sapphire glass is round-shaped. Both glasses have an inner antireflective coating and a domed design.
- Engine: Swiss automatic movement Sellita SW300-1 / 42 hours power reserve
- Strap / Buckle: Genuine calf skin pistachio green leather and PA11 dyed in green
- Crown: Screwed-in crown / Water Protected, no swimming, no diving. PA11 material and Titanium (Ti) grade 5
- Weigh of the watch: 70 grams
ANOTHER DELIVERY FROM SPACE COMING!
Another delivery from space incoming! The FREE-D’s are part of the satellite series. This release comes as SEVENFRIDAY is celebrating its ten-year anniversary. In honour of the brand’s rule-bending approach and innovative nature, SEVENFRIDAY has released their first ever 3D printed watch, once again challenging the traditions of horology.
The FREE-D’s layered dial is encased in a sapphire crystal and titanium case held in place by a 3D printed skeleton like structure.
Made from PA11 nylon, a durable and entirely sustainable polyamide, the watch is lightweight and yet resilient. In addition, the materials used to construct the FREE-D are organic and environmentally friendly. Owners of a FREE-D are not just customers but they are part of the SEVENFRIDAY community, UPO7F.
The FREE-D 2 and 3 are made in the same fashion as their predecessor but come in different colorways. For those that missed the FREE-D 1, can now opt for the FREED 2 in red or FREE-D 3 in black version! Both models are available for purchase solely via the SEVENFRIDAY app with access granted to existing customers.
Watch in connection with the SEVENFRIDAY App, thanks to an NFC chip embedded in the caseback, allowing secured authentication and registration.
Authenticate and register your SEVENFRIDAY product
Extend your watch warranty for 1 Year
Get all the latest news & exclusive offers